Click on the book
Christophe and Cedric Gobin now grow 58 hectares of vines situated in the village of Maisdon-sur-Sèvre, bordered by the Sèvre river and the Maine river with its hilly region.
The natural site of Caffino Bridge, very well equipped, invites you to go for a walk, to go climbing and canoeing.
The vines are situated on 3 different lands, what makes it easy to differenciate properly the domains:
- Castle of the Bigotière (gneiss)
- Domain of the Angelier (granit)
- Domain ot the Ardennerie (gabbro)
The grape varieties we grow are:
- Melon of Bourgogne "Muscadet" 90%
- Folle blanche (Gros-Plant)